The semifinal superintendent candidates will participate in a final interview process on the evening of Tuesday, May 25. As part of the final interview process, the Board is seeking to identify a group of representative stakeholders (i.e., district employees, parents, and community members) to (a) hear the the selected semifinalists respond to questions and (b) provide feedback regarding each candidate.
Important information about this volunteer opportunity includes:
- On the evening of Tuesday, May 25, each of the two or three semifinalists will meet with a volunteer group of representative stakeholders and respond to questions prior to being interviewed by the Board of Education.
- District 142 stakeholders will participate in the semifinalists’ interviews. An IASB consultant will facilitate the stakeholder group’s interview with each of the semifinalists. Participants will be socially distanced and will be required to wear a mask throughout the process.
- Before volunteering to participate, PLEASE BE CERTAIN you are available from 5:30 to 9:30 PM on Tuesday, May 25. (A late arrival and/or early departure would be a distraction and could compromise the integrity of the process.)
- If you are available and interested in participating in this opportunity, complete and submit this Google Form (http://bit.ly/2Rd7vlq) by Monday, May 17 at noon. Please note: If more people volunteer to participate than we have room to accommodate, participants will be selected to ensure diverse representation across all stakeholder groups (e.g., schools, employee groups).
- If you will be participating, you will receive an email from Dr. Patricia Viniard, the IASB consultant assisting the Board and who will facilitate the stakeholder group opportunity, and be sent information about when/where to report on that evening.
- If you are not available to participate but you have an interview question you wish to suggest, you may submit your question(s) on this Google Form (http://bit.ly/2Rd7vlq).
Thank you for considering this important opportunity and invitation. The Board anticipates making a final decision and announcement regarding the district’s next superintendent by or before mid-June. If you have questions, please contact Tina Banialis firstname.lastname@example.org.